Here you'll find a comprehensive list of what's included in each plan as well as what costs you might see.
At this time we are not accepting new vehicles under the Economy Managed plan at our Denver International Airport location.
If you terminate your vehicle from management, we do provide the option to have us handle trips happening after the termination date by swapping them into another one of your vehicles. In order to do this, we have to keep several systems in place for your vehicle even though it's not in our possession. To do this we will charge a $50/month fee from the date you take possession of your car, or 30 days after you provided notice of termination, whichever is later, through a minimum of 2 weeks following the end of the last trip we'll be managing. The $50/month will be due and automatically billed to you for the entire period the vehicle will be listed in this way at the time the vehicle is terminated.
(1) Re-Activation Fees: Apply when a vehicle's management is cancelled and then re-activated within 12 months or less. A vehicle brought back for service more than 1 year after the prior cancellation would be charged the full setup fee.
(2) Shop Delivery and Pick Up: Charged each direction, both delivery and pick up. For example if a vehicle is delivered to a shop that's 20 miles away from our lot, the calculation would be $20 + ($0.75x20) = $35. If that vehicle is also picked up by our team, the total cost for that delivery and pick up would be $70.
(3) On-Site Fuel: Premium fuel is the only fuel available at this time. We do not offer fueling with Regular gasoline or diesel.
(4) Vehicle Lock Out: If a vehicle is dropped off at our lot by either the owner or a renter with the keys locked in the car, a lock out tech will need to be called to our facility and a $50 fee will apply. This is typically reimbursable through car sharing marketplaces.
(5) HFC Phone Number: When Hassle-Free Car connects its systems to your marketplace account, emails will be routed through our system and passed over to you as well. However, phone numbers are not changed. If you'd also like your phone number to be changed to one that routes through the Hassle-Free Car systems for a monthly fee. We don't recommend this if you plan to use your marketplace account for renting vehicles from others as well.
(6) Oil Changes: All oil changes are done with full synthetic oil.
(7) Off-Site Shop Waiting: We don't typically have availability to have any of our team members wait at an off-site shop for service to be completed, no matter how quick the service will be. However, there are extremely circumstances when this is absolutely necessary.
(8) Marketplace Photo Shoot: We do provide photo shoot management with car sharing marketplaces with their photographers, such as Turo. Our availability is simply limited and may take an extended period of time before it can be scheduled with a photographer. If you'd like marketplace photos completed, we recommend completing them with a photographer directly.