Registering Your Vehicle
BEFORE you show up with your vehicle at our facility, it's very important that you first register your vehicle in our system. That can be done here: Enroll My Car
Prepare Your Car for Delivery
To prepare your vehicle to be dropped off for us to manage, please first ensure a few things are in order...
- Personal Belongings: Please first make sure all of your personal items are taken out of the vehicle, including garage door openers, items in the glove compartment, etc. We are not able to keep and store personal items on site for owners at this time.
- Vehicle Cleaning: We will clean the vehicle as a part of our preparation process, however please ensure all odors are removed and the car is free of pet hair as these items may cause you to incur additional cleaning fees. Please also remove any trash or items in the glove compartment, center console, glasses holder, etc.
- Remove Toll Sticker: If your car already has a toll sticker, please remove it. Also login to your toll account online and remove the car. Tolls will be tied to the Hassle-Free Car account for automated billing.
- Insurance & Registration: Ensure your insurance and registration are both in the glove compartment.
- Bring 2 Keys: If you have 2 keys for your vehicle, please provide both to us. If a renter loses a key and we need to have a replacement made, we'll need both keys.
- Drop Off Car: To drop off the car, please bring it to FINE Airport Parking, 5950 N Jackson Gap Way, Aurora, CO 80019 and drop it off at VALET. Please let the attendant know you're dropping off a Turo car and they'll know just what to do. All of our paperwork is done digitally and in advance, so there will be nothing more for you to do on-site. From there you're free to take a ride from the facility or hop on a shuttle up to the airport.
- On-Boarding Begins: Our team will then begin the on-boarding process, which will take place over the next 2 days. This includes both online integration and setup on the lot.
Billing of your management plan will then begin the day you drop the vehicle off.
IMPORTANT: Oil Change Details
If you do not notify our helpdesk of when the car is due for its next oil change BEFORE you drop off the car, an oil change will be scheduled immediately when you drop off the car.
48 Hour Hold Required
From the time your vehicle is dropped off, it can take up to 48 hours for your vehicle to be fully on-boarded. As such, make sure your vehicle is blocked off and unavailable to rent. If you have a trip already, make sure you provide the car to us at least 48 hours prior to that trip beginning. If this isn't possible, you can handle the delivery of the car for its trip and then instruct your renters to return to our facility.